The candidates for Berkshire County District Attorney are scheduled for 5 more debates before the September 4th primary.
- August 14 – 6:30 PM Beckett Town Hall – Senator Adam Hinds will moderate;
- August 20 – 7:00 PM Berkshire Community College, Pittsfield – hosted by the Pittsfield Gazette;
- August 23 – 7:00 PM Hevreh, Great Barrington – hosted by BIO and Bridge;
- August 28 – 1:00 PM Berkshire Theater Group, Stockbridge, Main Stage – hosted by WAMC;
- August 28 – 6:00 PM Berkshire Atheneum Pittsfiled’s Public Library – hosted by ACLU Mass.
The District Attorney’s role in administering criminal justice is critical as highlighted by the “What a Difference a DA Makes” campaign of ACLU Massachusetts. https://dadifference.org/
We encourage everyone to inform themselves about the importance of the DA and about the individual candidates before voting on September 4th.