Rosanell Eaton is a civil rights worker. When she was 21 years old, she became one of the first African Americans to vote in her county after completing a literacy test. She has registered more than 4,000 citizens to vote in North Carolina.
- A Trumpet at the Walls of Jericho: the Untold Story of Samuel Harrison – a documentary film to be shown in Pittsfield
- Our NAACP chapter now has its own meeting space
- Join us for some time in the wonderful outdoors.
- March general membership meeting to feature South African visual artist Iris Dawn Parker
- Being Black in the Berkshires and MLK Birthday celebration- from CTSB TV