A message from District Superintendant Peter Dillon
COVID-19 has had a big impact on our economy and our ability to hire for both full and part-time positions. In addition, because we are all carefully monitoring our health and potential symptoms, we have a greater need for substitutes.
If you have the time and interest, we would love for you to consider applying for full-time positions in food services, as custodians and paraprofessionals, and as day to day and long term substitute teachers. The full-time positions have great benefits.
Here are some of the starting rates:
- Paras: $15.00/hr.
- Food Services: $15.00/hr.
- Custodians: $15.00/hr.
- Secretaries: $15.00/hr.
- Substitute Teachers/Substitute Nurses:
- non-certified regular day subs: $110/day
- certified, formerly certified or BHRSD retired teachers: $125/day
- nurses: $150/day
- Long-term substitutes:
- Days 1 – 10: per diem of BA Step A ($248.38/day)
- Days 11 to end of LTS assignment: up to per diem of Masters Step E: ($320.76/day) (based on experience)
You can reach out to Doreen Twiss in my office at 413-298-4017, 719 or email@example.com.