The Citizens’ Housing and Planning Association and the Massachusetts Housing Partnership are hosting a series of calls with Dr. Tiffany Manuel to help individuals develop the skills to make the case for affordable housing in Massachusetts.
Dr. Manuel is president and CEO of The CaseMade Reimagine How Justice Wins.
The next call is Monday June 14, 2021 from 12:00-1:30 PM
If you have not already registered, you can do so at https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwlcuqsrjkjGNHdx0BGGusQ8FJIVrQ_F1qv
To prepare to make the most of our time with Dr. T and The CaseMade team, we have just a couple of things for you to do: 1. Read Principle 2 in Dr. T’s book – Navigate the Dominant Narratives and Negative Disruptors (See PDF below) 2. Think about the common push backs that you get in your community when you talk about affordable housing.
On the 14th, we will
- hear from The CaseMade folks on what common impediments to action are
- brainstorm common disruptors
- learn to pivot and watch some example role plays
- break out into groups to practice
- debrief and have time for questions