One of the few African-American architectural firms in the country, Huff+Gooden Architects of New York City has been chosen for the restoration and adaptive re-use of the historic Clinton A.M.E. Zion Church in Great Barrington. Read the full story here. http:// https://clintonchurchrestoration.org/news/
- A Trumpet at the Walls of Jericho: the Untold Story of Samuel Harrison – a documentary film to be shown in Pittsfield
- Our NAACP chapter now has its own meeting space
- Join us for some time in the wonderful outdoors.
- March general membership meeting to feature South African visual artist Iris Dawn Parker
- Being Black in the Berkshires and MLK Birthday celebration- from CTSB TV